Monday, December 19, 2011

I am published







Merry Christmas everyone. I know it has been a million years since I have posted. My New Year's resolution is to keep up with my blog. I have quite a few new goals for next year and different types of projects I am going to try and complete using different mediums.










I do have some exciting news to share. I have been published for a paper wreath that I created. I am also thinking of entering the contest for April's issue.. I will post more on that later.


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and until the New Year Year! Travel safely.










1 comment:

  1. Tricia-

    How are you? I've been meaning to write and congratulate you for winning the art contest. You did a beautiful job:) I can't wait to see the swaps. I'm so glad that you participated this time:) I hope all is well. Please tell the girls I said hi:)

    ReplyDelete